Thursday, June 5, 2008

Thursday 06/05/08

Day4 Beginner
45 min in Zone 2, 5 min Fast Pedal

TIME: 45:02
CDC: 80 - 85 max in fast pedal, 108
MX SPD: 32.7 mph
AV SPD: 25.8 mph
DIST: 19.40 mi
MHR: 124 in the fast pedal

Other happenings today:
1. Well it's not today, but Friday is a rest day, day off, no riding. Maybe I can find someone elses tip of the week and steal it for my own!!!
2. If you look at the numbers posted the last few days you have to think those are some awesome numbers. I couldn't figure it out. I was running 27 mph and could handle the pace for an entire hour??? Was I ready for BS&G or what??? UPON FURTHER REVIEW, as they say in the NFL. When I dismounted from today's ride, I checked the roller/tire contact on the trainer. There was about a 1/4 inch gap; therefore, zero resistence! Easy pedaling! Oh well, live and learn.
3. My mentor (can't say 'hero', he is too arrogant for that! Is still encouraging me to ride in BS&G Saturday 06/28/08 SO!!!!!!!!! Let's put it to a vote! ALL you readers out there post your vote, get out the vote, vote for Obammmmm nevermind! Post your vote! let the minions rule!!!

No comments: