Monday, January 7, 2008

Monday 01/07/2008

DAY 9:

Aerobic - 30 mins all three levels again (whew)
Agility - 15 minutes. cone jumping and 3 X square drill.
I think I like the agility better than the strength but then the strength is limited until I see the doctor. Oh yeah, appointment with the orthopaedic this Thursday 0800. More news later.

Maybe I should call these (not so) Healthy Tips!
Question: Should I cut down on meat and eat more fruits and vegetables?
Answer: You must understand logical efficiencies. What does a cow eat? Hay & corn. And these are? That's right, vegetables! So a steak is nothing more than an efficient mechanism of delivering vegetables to your system. Need grain? Eat chicken. Beef is also a good source of field grass (green leafy vegetables). And pork chop can give you 100% of your RDA of vegetable products.

(again, insert disclaimer here)

No comments: