Sunday, July 15, 2007

The Cool Down

Sunday July 15: I had decided Tuesdays and Thursday would be 'workout' days so to speak. A good 30 minute ride somewhere in the immediate area just for conditioning purposes. Saturday would be the "Big Trip" to wherever and Sunday would be similar to Tuesday and Thursday just to work out any soreness that I may incur on Saturdays biggie! I chose a new route, it was only 5.4 miles, finished in thirty minutes but two busting hills that even one was way more than I was ready for! Oh well, there is always Tuesday to work out the soreness.

Just to keep you updated, I plan a weekly trip to the doctor for a weigh in and BP check. Hey, it's free, what else can you get from a doctor for free?

1 comment:

Matt said...

so far so good, Big Papa (not for long)!! Keep up the good work!