Wednesday, August 1, 2007

July 31, Tuesday

another dull day in the neighborhood. seemed very hard and I blamed it on the hard ride on Sunday...until I looked down and saw I was riding in low gear the whole time! Wow that shift feels good!

Check in with the doctor. BP 140/80, weight 253! 'TWO FIFTY THREE, you have lost some weight!', the nurse exclaimed as she logged it into the chart and saw what it was twoo weeks ago. 'What are you doing?'

Bicycle I replied.

Stationary or real she asked

Real

I hate those you ride and never go anywhere she said. Looked ot me she was not a big fan of exercise of any form!

Tellme about the BP numbers I asked. She said the 80 was great but they did not want the 140 much higher and it should begin to drop as I continue. All I remember from college physiology was, the greater the distance between the two, the longer the heart was resting between pumps...or something like that. Anyway, I left with a huge smile on my face.

Where to next?

No comments: